Please Note - Tickets for MAN OF NO IMPORTANCE will not go on sale until April 15th.
If you missed the membership meeting, our 90th Season is:
- Mothers and Sons by Terrence McNally, directed by Tom Schopper (Sept 8 - Sept 30, 2017)
- Fiddler on the Roof by Stein and Bock/Harnick, directed by Scott Hart (Nov 10 - Dec 2, 2017)
- Brighton Beach Memoirs by Neil Simon, directed by Scott Baird (Jan 12 - Feb 3, 2018)
- The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow and John Buchan, directed by Ron Mulligan (Mar 16 - Apr 8, 2018)
- Annie by Meehan and Strouse/Charnin, directed by Camille DiLorenzo (May 18 - June 9, 2018)
Season memberships will go on sale during Man of No Importance; online membership renewal forms will be emailed out the second week of April. If you don't think we have your email address, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org